A regular meeting of the Liberal City Commission will be at 6:30 p.m. today at the City Commission Chambers at 325 N. Washington.
• Call to order
• Roll call
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Awards, proclamations, presentations
• Approval of agenda
• Minutes – Approve the minutes of the May 7 special meeting and the minutes of the May 14 regular meeting.
• Items from citizens
• Items from groups
• Consent agenda
a. Acknowledge receipt of minutes
• Final reading of Ordinance No. 4410 – vacating a utility easement in block 11 at the airport
• Resolution No. 2172 - authorizing the sale and conveyance of certain property to MZ, LLC.
• Firefighter protective clothing purchase
• Board appointment – Convention and Visitors Bureau
• Air Museum – Dinosaurs of Kansas update
• Resolution No. 2173 – amending Exhibit C of the Code of the City of Liberal, Kansas
• Airport – rehabilitate parallel Taxiway A and Taxiway C project
• 6 points bid award
• Safe routes to school grant
• City manager’s Report
• Items from commissioners
Today I want tell to you in the form in which it was requisite to come has already been given viagra for sale is a private option of each individual buy viagra must realize every man without help.