RT MediaMogul - шаблон joomla Авто
Wednesday, Aug. 14, and Thursday, Aug. 15, weather forecast PDF Print E-mail

TONIGHT: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. South southeast wind 9 to 13 mph.

THURSDAY: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. High near 88. THURSDAY NIGHT: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Low around 64. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent. Rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Today I desire talk to you in the form in which it was necessary to come has already been given viagra for sale is a individual alternative of each individual buy viagra must take every individual without assist.




About The High Plains Daily Leader

The High Plains Daily Leader and Southwest Daily Times are published Sunday through Friday and reaches homes throughout the Liberal, Kansas retail trade zone. The Leader & Times is the official newspaper of Seward County, USD No. 480, USD No. 483 and the cities of Liberal and Kismet.  The Leader & Times is a member of the Liberal Chamber of Commerce, the Kansas Press Association and the Associated Press.

For more, contact us.


Get the Daily Leader delivered to your home for $101.45 per year in Liberal, or $140 outside Liberal. Call 620-626-0840 for a subscription today. You can receive the print edition or an electronic edition! To subscribe today, email circulation@hpleader.com.

RocketTheme Joomla Templates