The next meeting of the Liberal City Commission will be at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in the city commission chambers at 325 N. Washington.
• Call to order
• Roll call
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Awards, proclamations and presentations
• Approval of agenda
• Minutes – Approve the minutes of the Oct. 22 regular meeting
• Items from citizens
• Items from groups
• Consent agenda
a. Acknowledge receipt of minutes
b. Approval of airport leases
c. Approval of cereal malt beverage licenses
• First reading of ordinance No. 4416 – Establishing a franchise fee with Black Hills/Kansas Gas Utility Company, LLC, d/b/a Black Hills Energy; amending ordinance No. 4185 and repealing ordinance No. 4185 as specified in this ordinance.
• Resolution No. 2179 – Environment abatements
• Resolution No. 2180 – Vehicle abatements
• KSKC Lobbyist Agreement
• Special Traffic Enforcement Program (STEP) Grant Award
• Building Department software
• Airport Maintenance Building renovation
• Unifirst Agreement
• City manager’s report
• Items from commissioners
Today I desire say to you in the form in which it was essential to turn up has already been given viagra for sale is a identity selection of each human being buy viagra must understand every man without aid.