The next meeting of the Liberal City Commission will be at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday in the city commission chambers at 325 N. Washington.
• Call to order
• Roll call
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Awards, proclamations and presentations
• Approval of agenda
• Minutes – Approve the minutes of the Nov. 12 regular meeting
• Items from citizens
• Items from groups
• Consent agenda
a. Acknowledge receipt of minutes
• Final reading of ordinance No. 4416 – Establishing a franchise fee with Black Hills/ Kansas Gas Utiliy Company, LLC, d/b/a Black Hills Energy; amending ordinance No. 4185 and repealing ordinance No. 4185 as specified in this ordinance.
• First reading of ordinance No. 4417 – Rezone platted land from “C2” to “PUD” which includes all of lots 2 - 5 and part of lot 6 and Park Plaza Business Plat of Park Properties first addition.
• Resolution No. 2181 – Vehicle abatement (MHP).
• Resolution No. 2182 – Environment abatements
• Resolution No. 2183– Determining that the city is considering establishing a rural housing incentive district within the city and adopting a plan for the development of housing and public facilities in such proposed district; establishing the date and time of a public hearing on such matter, and providing for the giving of notice of such public hearing. (Edwards Street Single Family Home Development).
• Resolution No. 2185 – Vehicle Abatement
• Crack Seal Bid Award
• Board appointments:
a. Liberal Housing Authority
b. Arkalon Council
• Shooting Range:
a. Shooting range reservation
b. Shooting range improvements
• City manager’s report
• Items from commissioners