Members of the Southwest Medical Center Auxiliary gather for a group photo following their awards ceremony Thursday at Southwest Medical Center. Those interested in becoming a member of the SWMC Auxiliary are encouraged to contact the SWMC Gift Shop at 629-6899. Courtesy photo
• Southwest Medical Center
Southwest Medical Center Auxiliary volunteers celebrated another successful year of service to the Liberal community with an awards ceremony Thursday morning at Southwest Medical Center.
Auxiliary president Linda Staiger thanked volunteers for their continued efforts in serving the patients and families who visit SWMC, as well raising funds for special projects in the hospital through work in the Auxiliary’s gift shop and snack bar.
Altogether, dozens of volunteers were recognized for serving more than 50,000 collective hours of service during their time with the Auxiliary.
Among those honored for their total volunteer hours were:
• 50 hours – Judy Chance, Bonnie Creamer, Pam Dorris, Pat Morlen and Connie Richmeier;
• 100 hours – Aleta Arnold, Don Devinney, Kathy Engel, Linda McCullough, Linda Servaes and Judy Shelman;
• 200 hours – Alicia Bird, Hobba Masoner and Shawn Padilla;
• 300 hours – Lila Hagaman, Barbara Hanson, Karen Lehnert and Stan Lehnert;
• 400 hours – Eula Kittle, Ginny McNitt, Tracey Nix and Jill Pittman;
• 500 hours – Cheryl Carson, Mickey Durbin, Sue Farmer, Bob Oblander and Susan Zielke;
• 600 hours – Jane Devinney;
• 700 hours – Cathy Corn;
• 800 hours – Barbara Perkins and Barbara Wellman;
• 900 hours – Peggy Bell and Janet Freeman;
• 1,000 hours – Velma Coulter;
• 1,100 hours – Ann Kilgore;
• 1,200 hours – Connie McPhail;
• 1,300 hours – Marilyn Thompson;
• 1,400 hours – Alice Hill;
• 1,600 hours – Mary Downs and Jonice Oblander;
• 1,700 hours – Avanell Mitchell;
• 1,900 hours – Donna Brinkley and Linda Staiger;
• 2,100 hours – Mary Ellen Tweed;
• 2,600 hours – Janice Kilgore;
• 3,000 hours – Aneta Compton;
• 3,200 hours – Sharon Garcia;
• 3,300 hours – Jane Nix;
• 3,400 hours – Saundra Koochel;
• 5,900 hours – Jana Widener; and
• “Too Many to Count” was awarded again to Kay Hay.
The Southwest Medical Center Auxiliary welcomes volunteers of all ages to become involved in serving Southwest Medical Center. The annual membership fee for the Auxiliary is $5, which is applied towards medical scholarships. Those interested in becoming a member can contact the SWMC Gift Shop at (620) 629-6899 for more information.
Today I will refer to you in the form in which it was necessary to come has already been given viagra for sale is a private choice of each man buy viagra must comprehend every human without assistance.