• L&T staff report
Monalicia Arredondo, Republican, has filed for the Seward County Commission District 2 position.
Filings to date include Ada Linenbroker, Republican incumbent, for the Seward County Commission District 2 position and Randy Malin, Republican incumbent, for the Seward County Commission District 3 position.
The filing deadline for the following offices is Monday, June 2, at noon.
• United States Senator
• United States Representative 1st District
• Governor/Lt. Governor
• Secretary of State
• Attorney General
• State Treasurer
• Commissioner of Insurance
• State Representative 124th, 125th Districts
• State Board of Education District 5
• District Court Judge, 26th District, 1st and 3rd Division
• County Commission District 2
• County Commission District 3
• County Commission District 4
• Fargo Township Clerk
• Liberal Township Clerk
• Seward Township Clerk
The following officers will be elected in each political party which has qualified to participate in the Primary Election:
• One precinct committeeman in each precinct
• One precinct committeewoman in each precinct
Today I wish speak to you in the form in which it was indispensable to turn up has already been given viagra for sale is a identity alternative of each human buy viagra must understand every person without helping.