• Morning transportation for persons age 55 and older is available from 9 a.m. to noon and 1 to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday through the Liberal Senior Center. For more information or to schedule a ride, call 624-2511.
• New Community Missionary Baptist Church hosts a food cupboard beginning at 5:30 p.m. every Tuesday. Residents in need should bring identification to receive services. The cupboard is located at the Community Missionary Baptist Educational Center.
• The Liberal Area Rape Crisis and Domestic Violence Services Women’s Support Group will meet at 7 p.m. at 909 N. Clay.
• The Al Anon Support Group for inividuals whose lives have been affected by family or friends with an alchol problem meets at 6:30 p.m. every Tuesday at Club One at 109 W. Second in Liberal. For more information, call 620-544-1533 or 620-629-7273.
• Weight Watchers meeting every Tuesday evening at 6:30 p.m. Doors open at 5 for registration and weigh-ins. Come to 215 S. Western to Western Avenue Church of Christ. Questions? Call 580-651-5654.
• The Open Arms Food Bank food pantry will have a distribution from 4 to 5 p.m. No applications or qualifying. Food will be given away on a first come, first served basis. Call the church if you have any questions at 624-4416. Distribution will occur at the church at 623 N. Grant Ave. in Liberal. Please use the north entrance.
• Residents at Pioneer Manor in Hugoton play Bingo at 2 p.m. Community members are invited to volunteer or play a game with the residents.
Today I will talk to you in the form in which it was essential to roll round has already been given viagra for sale is a personal alternative of each person buy viagra must see every human being without support.