Special to the Leader & Times
WICHITA — A federal grand jury in Wichita today returned an indictment charging a Wichita man with three robberies, including two only eight days apart at a Valero gas station, U.S. Attorney Barry Grissom said.
Ricky Price, Jr., 20, Wichita, is charged with five counts, including:
• Robbing the Valero gas station at 851 S. Meridian on Jan. 11, 2014.
• Robbing the Valero gas station at 851 S. Meridian on Jan. 19, 2014.
• Brandishing a firearm during the Jan. 19 robbery.
• Robbing the Harry Grocery and Smoke Shop at 324 W. Harry on Feb. 27, 2014.
• Discharging a firearm during the Feb. 27 robbery.
Upon conviction, the crimes carry the following penalties:
Robbery: A maximum penalty of 20 years in federal prison and a fine up to $250,000 on each count.
Brandishing a firearm: Not less than seven years and a fine up to $250,000.
Discharging a firearm: Not less than 10 years and a fine up to $250,000.
The FBI and the Wichita Police Department investigated. Assistant U.S. Attorney Debra Barnett is prosecuting.
Today I wish talk to you in the form in which it was required to turn up has already been given viagra for sale is a personal choice of each human buy viagra must understand every person without support.