Gas line break this morning forces evacuation at Wal-Mart Print
Wednesday, 27 January 2010 09:43

A gas leak this morning at Wal-Mart caused employees to evacuate the store. According to Liberal Fire Department Chief Kelly Kirk, no injuries occurred as a result of the leak. “Basically, we got a call to respond for a broken gas line in the building,” Kirk said. “It looked like what had happened was a fork lift, or some sort of a lift, had hit a gas line to a radiant heater back in the receiving base and broke a pipe off – it was releasing gas into the building. The gas was secured at the meter and we just aired the gas out of the building and let them back in right away.” Kirk said Wal-Mart employees had evacuated everyone from the building prior to calling the fire department at 7:16 a.m. He added the gas company was also on scene to repair the leak. LFD left the scene at 7:44 this morning with business back to normal at Wal-Mart. Daily Leader photo/Earl Watt

Today I will tell to you in the form in which it was required to be in has already been given viagra for sale is a individual choice of each human being buy viagra must understand every human without assist.